Bilingual (Japanese/English) IT Helpdesk Engineer (TIER 2)
We currently have an opening for Bilingual (Japanese/English) Helpdesk Engineer (TIER 2 level).
|Career Level Required:
||2+ to 5 Years
This position assesses and troubleshoots computer support problems and resolves problems of users in both English and Japanese. We are looking for self-motivated, team-oriented and highly organized individuals with excellent communication (written & verbal) skills in both Japanese and English. A work location will be at a client’s site in NY/NJ area. In response to our client’s request, this position does not have an established work schedule. You will be required to work a flexible schedule based on the client’s needs. Please understand that the position will require flexibility on your part.
- Answers questions received by phone calls and e-mails, and provides advanced troubleshooting to users in Microsoft Windows OS (XP/Vista/Windows 7), Microsoft Office (for 2003/2007/2010 or 2013), E-mail (Outlook, Lotus Notes etc.), Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Acrobat related, Database (basic skills are OK), and Project Management related (Microsoft Project etc.) software.
- Receives reports and revises trouble tickets daily.
- Various document creations and revising such as manuals and procedures to support daily operation for Helpdesk team.
- Software installations, configurations, uninstallations for users.
- Hardware setup, installations and configurations for users.
- Local and/or Network printer setup.
- Plan and conduct the user trainings at the client site.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent skills of Microsoft Office products.
- Advanced PC knowledge and skills.
- Basic Network knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills – speak, write and read in both English and Japanese at business level.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong team orientation skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or CIS or equivalent level of experience (more than 6 years in IT field)
- Minimum 2-years of experience in IT Helpdesk Engineer or a similar position is required.
- Working experience in Japanese company is a plus.
- Any Microsoft Certification is a plus.
- Any Citrix environment experience is a plus.
- Any involvement of Project Management (Project Life Cycle) is a plus.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.