IT Sales & IT Administrator (Junior Level)
We currently have an opening for the Junior Level of the IT Sales & IT Administrator.
|Career Level Required
Under limited direction, coordinate the sales activities of company services such as outsourcing, CRM and Help Desk. Maintain excellent customer service and client relations. Provide general administration support for office needs, including reception, report preparation, sales contact administration, office supply ordering, Human Resources issues, etc.
1. Coordinate the sales activities of the New York office, including sales reports, sales contract administration, documentation, etc. May assist in client research and sales activities.
2. Coordinate and administer office needs. Order office supplies, administer and track paperwork, assist with Human Resources issues, answer main telephone and greet customers.
3. Maintain excellent customer service and client relationships. Reply to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
4. Provides administrative support to office including making travel arrangements, completing business and travel expense reports, and preparing requisitions to purchase orders.
5. Assist office manager with special projects.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have well-developed written and oral communication skills in English and Japanese.
2. Must have knowledge of sales techniques, technical support, outsourcing business, CRM business, Help Desk business, and trends.
3. Administrative assistance and office coordination abilities. Human Resources administration skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
4. Ability to use personal computer with Internet, MS Word, Microsoft Outlook and Excel applications. Knowledge of MS Power Point and Access is a plus.
5. Must possess excellent customer service skills.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. 2-5 years’ experience in sales of computer software/hardware or customer service and technical support experience preferred. Experience in office administration or Human Resources administration preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.