We currently have an opening for a Junior .NET Application & SQL Programmer.
Work location will be at our office, but required to travel to our client’s site in NY/NJ area occasionally.
Responsible for system requirement hearing and Business Requirement Document creation.
- Design and develop data access and processing.
- Plan and execute Integration test and implementation.
- Trouble shooting of web application and database.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012 or older versions.
- Development languages: VB.NET and/or C#.
- Database Platforms: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or older version.
- Must be able to write and debug Stored Procedures, create test case and conduct.
- Design document creation and management.
- Must be bilingual – English /Japanese (verbal, reading & writing – native Japanese preferable)
At least 2 years of experience in above language.
- More than 3 to 4 years of actual development experience.
- More than 1 year of Team Leader experience.
- Excellent professional level documentation skills.
- Experience of SSIS package
- Operation of SAP system
- Experience of logistic system
- Experience of SQL Server Reporting Services 2012
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Industries Computer/IT Services
Career Level Required Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required At least 2 Years of experience in above language
Education Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent academic degree or work experience
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time
Starting Date Approximately 10/01/2014
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.