We currently have an opening for the Advance Level of the Systems Engineer.
|Career Level Required
||Minimum 3 Years
We are looking for self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized individuals with excellent communication skills. A work location will be at a client’s site in NY/NJ area. In response to our client’s request, this position does not have an established work schedule. You will be required to work with flexible schedules based on the client’s needs.
1. Responsible for administration, installation and maintenance of system’s software, hardware and configuration of IP services and network applications in a heterogeneous Network/Cloud environment.
2. Evaluates factors such as number of departments serviced by data processing equipment, reporting formats required, volume of transactions, time requirements and cost constraints, and need for security and access restrictions to determine hardware configurations.
3. Analyzes information to determine, recommend and plan layout for type of computers and peripheral equipment or modifications to existing equipment and system that will provide capability for proposed project or work load, efficient operation and effective use of allotted space.
4. Specifies power supply requirements and configuration.
5. Monitors functioning of equipment to ensure system operate in conformance with specifications.
6. Provides troubleshooting to technical support issues.
7. Learns additional hardware and software systems.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Excellent skills of Microsoft Office products.
2. Advanced knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows server 2003/2008/2012, AD and creating batch file/scripting.
3. Intermediate(for Advance Level) Network knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP).
4. Intermediate(for Advance Level) knowledge of Backup software, Antivirus Software and PC Imaging.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Japanese Bilingual Skills are a BIG plus, but not required.
7. Documentation skill.
8. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree
1. Any Microsoft Certification is a plus.
2. Any involvement of Project Management (Project Life Cycle) is a plus.
3. Knowledge of Exchange Server, VMware, Office 365, Nintex is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.